Swimwear!!! This is clothing designed to be worn by people engaging in a water-based activity or water sports.
It’s always been a huge and fun section of fashion, that’s why COC Fashion School is bringing direct to you, all the skills and techniques required to make you a renowned Swimwear Fashion Designer.
Join COC Fashion School for the midyear Swimwear Design & Production Course starting July 16th 2018 and learn all there is to know about swimwear design and construction.
. .Learn to make different types of swimsuits all by yourself.
. .Learn to sketch swimwear.
. . .Learn to style and perfect body types.
. . . .Finish your study programme with an amazing project to be featured on the runway.
These and much more when you enroll for this mid year batch!
Details as follows:
- Start Date: Monday, 16th July 2018
- Class Size: Maximum of 10 students | Minimum of 5 Students
- Duration: 3 months (2 months for lectures, 1 month project, defense & runway)
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays | Time: 3pm – 6pm
- Price: N100,000 (without tools) | N170,000 (with take-home tools – tools include a sewing kit, table top sewing machine & mannequin)
- Certification: Yes [A certificate of attendance will be issued to you upon course completion]
CURRICULUM IN DETAIL:
PART 1: KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT
- Phases of Design
- Principles of Design
- Swimwear Background
- Types of Swimwear
- Fabrics for Swimwear
- Elements of Swimwear
- Sketching Swimsuits
- Swimsuit and Body Styling
- Bra Size Study & Derivation
- Country Size Study & Derivation
- Creating a size chart
PART 2: TECHNIQUE
- Learning to use the sewing machine
- Detailing: Pleats, Frills, etc
- Sewing Lycra
- Pattern Drafting
PART 3 : SWIMWEAR CONSTRUCTION | PROJECTS WE’LL TEACH
- Retro Bikini
- One Piece
- Boy Short Set
- Skirted Bottom Ser
- Long Sleeved, Monostrap, Halter, Tube/Strapless
To Register, Fill the form below: